Specialized saddle technology was developed with ergonomic expert Dr. Roger Minkow. This technology is called Body Geometry. The Body Geometry line of saddles is designed with a cut-out or groove to take the pressure off of the arteries and soft tissues for improved blood flow and comfort. Of equal importance is correct saddle width. In order for a saddle to have the Body Geometry classification it must allow 75%+ blood flow
Featuring the Adaptive Edge base construction technology this ultra-light competitive women's saddle with a minimalist profile and thin but supportive padding has a carbon reinforced shell with a flexible edge that adapts to your body.
- Women's Body Geometry cutout is medically tested to reduce soft tissue pressure
- Stiff carbon reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body and features women's tuning for all-day riding efficiency and comfort
- Super-light padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides
- Lightweight and durable hollow titanium rails
- Tough light and water resistant Micromatrix cover