The 2 Y tools are held in their carry frame due to their magnetised centres. Like with the Y-12 tool there is a compartment containing 6 bits which can be used with the driver on one of the Y tools. In addition there is a CO2 inflator and a chain breaker. The chain breaker is used by inserting the 8mm in the bottom of the chain breaker and the second Y tool is then used as the handle to unwind the pin. You get great leverage and grip making chain repairs on the trail a little less frustrating.
- Weight: 260g
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 89mm x 94mm at the widest points
- Y tools: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm and bit driver
- CO2 inflator - threaded cartridge compatible
- Chain breaker - compatible with 8/9/10 and 11 speed chains
- Bit compartment: 2mm 2.5mm 1-phillips screwdriver head 1-flat head screwdriver head T-10 and T-25 torx keys.