With beautifully crafted frames, progressive geometry and seriously dirt-ready components, Trail hardtails are built to take your riding to the next level, from your first time off-road to your next big adventure.
- Perfectly Framed - Light and lively, stiff and snappy. The Trail frames showcase decades of Cannondale expertise in aluminium craftsmanship. Trail 5 thru 8: New frame - SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8' headtube, standard QR spacing, post mount disc.
- Confident Handling Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure. Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for unwavering stability, plus wide bars and a short stem for total control.
- Real Deal - Trail is sweetly priced, but make no mistake — wide range gearing, powerful disc brakes and durable wheels and tyres contribute to big trail readiness. Naming this bike was a no-brainer.
- Shimano Tourney and Altus 2x7 gearing
- Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- Suntour XCT 100mm Travel Suspension Fork
- Sizes XS and S have 27.5" wheels with M and L having 29" wheels