The new Aria e-Road aero carbon bike, engineered with Bianchi's IPD | Inner Power Drive system, is the perfect solution to the demands of genuine road riders the world over: to have the look and feel of traditional, pure high-performance, race-bred road riding, with powerful electrical assistance in the background - when you need it.
• 3.5kg total weight of X35 V.2 motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring
• Slim 36V/250W V.2 rear hub motor produces 40Nm of torque
• Panasonic battery is 40mm wide. Completely integrated and hidden inside the downtube.
• Optimum power pedal assistance between 15 and 25km/h
• 3 levels of assistance: ECO (GREEN) 30%, COMFORT (ORANGE) 60%, POWER (RED) 100%
• Autonomy up to 1200 meter of elevation gain. Autonomy could be increased with 250W Xtra Power external battery
• ‘Flat to full’ mains-charge in 3.5-4hrs
• Zero motor drag to drivetrain
SHIMANO ULTEGRA 11SP COMPACT
Brakes: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brakes, flat mount calipers
Rotors: Shimano SM-RT86, diam. 160mm
Wheels: Vision Trimax Alloy Disc
Tires: Vittoria Rubino IV 700 x 28c
Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1