Bikes > Road > Women's
Specialized 2017 Ruby Elite
Tired of rough roads wearing you out? That's why Specialized made the Ruby Expert. The frame is among the lightest they've made, and it's been constructed from superlative FACT 10r carbon fibre. Of course, you're probably thinking, what's different? Specialized call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Developed in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, the result is a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department giving a smoother, faster and more comfortable ride. The new Ruby outperforms anything on the market and spec'd with awesome components, like Shimano Ultegra 6800 shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a women's-specific saddle.
- The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Power to the pedals is provided by the exceptional Praxis Alba alloy crankset. It's stiff and efficient, and the ramping of the chainrings ensures beautiful shifts between rings.
- Comes equipped with a 25lbs spring installed (color: black, weight: medium), and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 40lbs (color: yellow, weight: firm) springs that can be installed.
- Specialized 2017 Ruby Elite 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet