Delivery & Returns
- Orders over £25 will be dispatched free of charge within the UK. Orders under £25 will be dispatched within the UK at a cost of £2.50.
- Orders outside of the UK will only be sent following a quote for postage has been accepted.
- Bikes and bulky items may be subject to a postage surcharge. Please check before placing your order by calling 01743 - 36662 or by contacting us by email email@example.com
- All orders are subject to availability.
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods due to stock errors, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns and exchanges
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Dave Mellor Cycles and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract);
- Please contact us within 7 working days from the day after the delivery day
- Contact us via Email or in writing
- Please complete the details on the returns note, supplied with goods
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt.
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid as a minimum or collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
- Returns Address: Dave Mellor Cycles Ltd, 9 New Street, Shrewsbury, SY3 8JN
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org